Earth Fare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Produce Interview

Produce

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Earth Fare in May 2011.

Interview Details – Saw an ad on Craigslist for meat department and then deli help. I applied for both and was persistent that I wanted to work at Earth Fare. I didn't get either position, but the kitchen manager put in a good word for me with the produce manager and they asked me in for an interview.. Interview with the store manager and department manager was a few days later. Hired.

Interview Question – Kowledge of kumquats.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A little. Walmart salary structure was a minimum, but Produce at Earth Fare is the lowest paid entry point in the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Earth Fare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Earth Fare Produce interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Earth Fare employees and interview candidates.