East Alabama Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at East Alabama Medical Center

Unit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at East Alabama Medical Center.

Received email within 24 hours letting me know my application had been received. Called for an interview within a week. Met with 2 managers for interview, both were very friendly and welcoming. Got call back for job within 2 days of interview. Glad it was a quick process!

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavior-based and at the time I was a new college grad without a lot of work experience. Some questions were easy to relate to school examples, some were not.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay is determined using formula that incorporates pay grade of job and related experience. Since this was my first "big kid" job, I was given credit for my college degree.

Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at East Alabama Medical Center in September 2012.

Any non-clinical job you apply for here you will have two interviews. Stage one is a screening interview, just finding out who you are, if you'd be suitable. Stage two is a two hour STAR interview, this is a more detailed interview about what you have achieved as an individual. Make this all about you and your achievements. For some positions you'll also have to complete WorkKeys.

Interview Questions
    • STAR is hard to pass, questions like "state a time where you trained some one"   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase