East Baton Rouge Parish School System

Very Easy Interview

THis IS My Title Interview

THis IS My Title
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online - interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System in July 2013.

Interview Details – THis is me being super detailed about the hiring process

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they just screw you and let you know. When you need a job, though, it doesnt matter.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was comfortable. More of a getting to know you session where the employer got to know you and ask you about your contributions to the system.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected. They were general interview questions pertaining to student achievement and district goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is no negotiation as pay is straight forward as it is listed on a salary schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for East Baton Rouge Parish School System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at East Baton Rouge Parish School System interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by East Baton Rouge Parish School System employees and interview candidates.