East End Advisor

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at East End Advisor in July 2011.

Interview Details – I did 4 interviews for this start-up company, one phone interview, 2 1:1 interview and 1 demo. I also did a small test program to calculate the return of funds according to period of times like TTM, YTD and so on. I thought I did pretty well and I also get the oral offer. But... the result wasn't good enough. Maybe the viso problem.

Interview Question – What did you learn in your master degree related to Database knowledge.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for East End Advisor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at East End Advisor Software Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by East End Advisor employees and interview candidates.