East Penn Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at East Penn

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kutztown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Penn (Kutztown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted 1 week after application & resume. No online application, however. Scheduled to interview a few days later. Went to HR, waited 10 minutes and was called in. Mostly asked typical behavioral questions and went through my resume. Very friendly and asked to take an excel knowledge test afterwards. Was told I would be contacted if the specific department wants to schedule another interview with me.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon Station, PA

Application

I interviewed at East Penn (Lyon Station, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

applied through their website; received a call for telephone interview, in which they mostly asked about my background. Questions came mostly from my resume. Later on, I was brought for onsite final interview, where I was put in a conference room with a team of interviewers along with hiring manager. The questions were simple, and I didn't have much trouble answering most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to estimate the hysteresis of batteries?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Penn (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was placed by Robert half Accountemps, I just went to the agent for an interview, kept contact with each branch, and the agent contact me for this position. It was a direct placement and I did not have interview with the company, it depends on the situation(since it is a temporary position and they need some one to work ASAP)