East Side Mario's

Updated Feb 9, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at East Side Mario's

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at East Side Mario's.

I did not have to write any application. I told my friend that was already an employee and he let his kitchen manager know that I was interested in a position. I went in without an appointment, and he came out did not even sit down and told me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at East Side Mario's.

I was job hunting in May and decided to apply at East Side Mario's in person. I asked to give my resume to the manager directly. We started talking and she asked me to sit down. She began an informal interview and asked questions about my work experience, communication skills, and situational based questions. It was not too hard.

Interview Questions
    • The manager didn't ask any difficult questions. They were mostly situational, customer-based, and discussing previous experience in the food industry. An example would be "how would you handle an upset/frustrated customer?" or "What are some of your strengths/weaknesses?"   Answer Question