East West Bancorp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager

I interviewed at East West Bancorp in November 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter approached me over the phone first, and invited me to their campus event. After attending the campus event, submitted resume via my school recruiting system, I received 1st round interview, which is with 2 recruiters. Afterwards, I received a online aptitude test. After that, I received the final round interview invite. The final round is with 3 executives from HR, Credit, and Relationship management departments.

Interview Question – - If you are give a client to pitch, what would you say?
- Give me a example when you successfully handled an unexpected situation.
  Answer Question

Pasadena, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2012.

Interview Details – HR will call you after their initial behavioral campus recruitment efforts. The questions are behavioral and ask about your resume and why you would fit a Relationship Manager role.

Interview Question – Give me an example of your financial modeling experience and how that would help you deal with commercial loan clients.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay was not attractive enough.

Pasadena, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very long process and no offer or reject letter to well inform the candidate.

Interview Question – How do you assess risk and opportunity?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at East West Bancorp

Worked for East West Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!