East West Bancorp Relationship Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

interviewed at East West Bancorp in November 2013.

The recruiter approached me over the phone first, and invited me to their campus event. After attending the campus event, submitted resume via my school recruiting system, I received 1st round interview, which is with 2 recruiters. Afterwards, I received a online aptitude test. After that, I received the final round interview invite. The final round is with 3 executives from HR, Credit, and Relationship management departments.

Interview Questions
  • - If you are give a client to pitch, what would you say?
    - Give me a example when you successfully handled an unexpected situation.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for East West Bancorp

Anonymous Employee  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2012.

HR will call you after their initial behavioral campus recruitment efforts. The questions are behavioral and ask about your resume and why you would fit a Relationship Manager role.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of your financial modeling experience and how that would help you deal with commercial loan clients.   Answer Question

The pay was not attractive enough.

Anonymous Employee  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2012.

Very long process and no offer or reject letter to well inform the candidate.

Interview Questions

Worked for East West Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!