East West Bancorp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

City of Industry, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in July 2009.

Interview Details – First, 2 people started to interview me. One is the manager, and the another is her assistant. They asked me the regular interview questions, such as, tell me about youself. 34. tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation. Can you tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to your team?

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation.   Answer Question
  • In what way would your work experience help you in doing a good job in this position?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in July 2008.

Interview Details – face to face w/ br mgr. very typical. just like any other interview

Interview Question – Past Experience?   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2008.

Interview Details – A simple 1 on 1 interview with the manager. I was over qualify so I got this job very easily. I was merely selling myself short as I barely got a little over the minimum wage with a 4 years University degree, and tons of working experiences.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at East West Bancorp

Worked for East West Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at East West Bancorp Teller interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by East West Bancorp employees and interview candidates.