East West Bancorp Teller Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of Industry, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in July 2009.

First, 2 people started to interview me. One is the manager, and the another is her assistant. They asked me the regular interview questions, such as, tell me about youself. 34. tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation. Can you tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to your team?

Interview Questions
  • tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation.   Answer Question
  • In what way would your work experience help you in doing a good job in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for East West Bancorp

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in July 2008.

face to face w/ br mgr. very typical. just like any other interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at East West Bancorp in March 2008.

A simple 1 on 1 interview with the manager. I was over qualify so I got this job very easily. I was merely selling myself short as I barely got a little over the minimum wage with a 4 years University degree, and tons of working experiences.

Interview Questions

Worked for East West Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!