Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at East West Bank
- Teller (4)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Relationship Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Loan Servicing (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Loan Assistant (1)
- Commercial Banking Officer (1)
- Special Assets (1)
- Professional Position (1)
- IT Summer Interns (1)
- QC Underwriter (1)
- Quantitative Analyst - Treasury (1)
- Customer Relation Manager (1)
- Personal Banker (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager (1)
- Internal Audit (1)
- Branch Manager (1)
- In Store Banker (1)
- PR Manager (1)
- Financial Advisor (1)
Relationship Manager Interview
I interviewed at East West Bank in November 2013.
The recruiter approached me over the phone first, and invited me to their campus event. After attending the campus event, submitted resume via my school recruiting system, I received 1st round interview, which is with 2 recruiters. Afterwards, I received a online aptitude test. After that, I received the final round interview invite. The final round is with 3 executives from HR, Credit, and Relationship management departments.
- - If you are give a client to pitch, what would you say? - Give me a example when you successfully handled an unexpected situation. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for East West Bank
Relationship Manager InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at East West Bank (Pasadena, CA) in March 2012.
HR will call you after their initial behavioral campus recruitment efforts. The questions are behavioral and ask about your resume and why you would fit a Relationship Manager role.
- Give me an example of your financial modeling experience and how that would help you deal with commercial loan clients. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The pay was not attractive enough.
Relationship Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at East West Bank (Pasadena, CA) in March 2012.
Very long process and no offer or reject letter to well inform the candidate.
- How do you assess risk and opportunity? Answer Question