Easter Seals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.6

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Easter Seals.

one phone interview (half an hour), one in person interview that was mostly information from me about what my expectations from the job was, really nice recruiter and thorough questions to gauge the quality of my experience

Interview Questions
    • all relatively easy questions, what has your previous experience with working with children with autism bene like   Answer Question

MST Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Easter Seals.

I sent my information online I was initially contacted by a supervisor in the department to have a meeting and discuss the position and the MST therapy process. After that, and after my interest was gauged another meeting was set up in order to ask questions based on experience, skills, and some of those rather "standard" interview questions (e.g. where you see yourself in five years, strengths and weaknesses). A lot of the questions will be discussing experience with family therapy and experience in providing counseling. The second interview will be a role play interview in which you are given several cases to role play with the interviewer in order to see and qualify your skills in vivo. All of these interviews are group interviews with multiple managers/supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • Role play cases, as it's difficult to prepare for this type of nontraditional interview "question."   Answer Question

Paraprofessional Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Easter Seals in July 2012.

I initially applied online then came in for the interview. They asked me about my experience and to tell a little bit about myself. The rest of the interview was just information given about the company and job description. They asked me if I felt comfortable with what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult questions, it was one of the most laid back interviews Ive ever had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Easter Seals in April 2013.

The hiring process was quick. There was one interview where several people were hired and basically given a decision right away. They seem to set up a limited amount if time for interviewing with the intention of hiring many people. The whole interview process seemed rushed- good for someone who wants a job right away, bad for anyone looking to work for a company with standards.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about getting bit or spit on by a child?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Program Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Easter Seals in June 2013.

Met with a senior clinical manager and the regional director. The questions were standard. background info, knowledge of ABA, assessments, managing people, give an example of a time it didn't go well, how do you deal with challenging employee...

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging questions was how do you transition from being a coworker to a person's manager and what will you do to handle that and still remain profession   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Easter Seals.

The interview process in well thought out. First there is a phone interview. Then there is a panel interview with other teachers and administrators. They will go around the table and ask you various questions about your teaching experience, knowledge on best practice, and answers to scenarios. You then have a task to complete that entails preparing a lesson and teaching it in form of a group of students.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part in the task of teaching the lesson as the students have unexpected behaviors at times. Ask ahead of time to be put in contact with the students to best learn about their students. This will help you to prepare.   Answer Question
    They will offer it based on your years of teaching and education level but there is no lane or step system.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Easter Seals in May 2010.

The interview process was very positive. By my 2nd interview, I knew there was one more person other than myself in serious consideration of this position. My asking about their clients was what landed me the position because with that question, they knew that I was a good fit for the company. My perception of Easter Seals was very positive because they truly practiced the art of people helping people.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiated because the salary was fixed

Teacher Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Easter Seals in July 2011.

Emailed resume on Friday, I was called on Monday. Interviewed on Thursday, Hired on Friday. Fingerprinted on Friday. Started on a Tuesday as Monday was a holiday.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was give an example of an activity for infant age group   View Answer

Clinical Training Specialist Interview

Smooth and easy process for being interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that I would like to learn or grow in to with working in this field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Easter Seals in January 2013.

Was interviewed by three different people within an hour.

Interview Questions
    • The third person asked me to demonstrate how I would act out making a piece of paper interesting to gain a child's attention.   Answer Question

Worked for Easter Seals? Contribute to the Community!