Easter Seals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Special Education Teacher Interview

Special Education Teacher
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Easter Seals.

Interview Details – The interview process in well thought out. First there is a phone interview. Then there is a panel interview with other teachers and administrators. They will go around the table and ask you various questions about your teaching experience, knowledge on best practice, and answers to scenarios. You then have a task to complete that entails preparing a lesson and teaching it in form of a group of students.

Interview Question – The most difficult part in the task of teaching the lesson as the students have unexpected behaviors at times. Ask ahead of time to be put in contact with the students to best learn about their students. This will help you to prepare.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will offer it based on your years of teaching and education level but there is no lane or step system.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Easter Seals in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very positive. By my 2nd interview, I knew there was one more person other than myself in serious consideration of this position. My asking about their clients was what landed me the position because with that question, they knew that I was a good fit for the company. My perception of Easter Seals was very positive because they truly practiced the art of people helping people.

Interview Question – Our salary is not negotiable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiated because the salary was fixed

Teacher Assistant Interview

Teacher Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Easter Seals in July 2011.

Interview Details – Emailed resume on Friday, I was called on Monday. Interviewed on Thursday, Hired on Friday. Fingerprinted on Friday. Started on a Tuesday as Monday was a holiday.

Interview Question – Unexpected question was give an example of an activity for infant age group   View Answer

Clinical Training Specialist Interview

Clinical Training Specialist

Interviewed at Easter Seals

Interview Details – Smooth and easy process for being interviewed.

Interview Question – What is something that I would like to learn or grow in to with working in this field?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Behavior Interventionist
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Easter Seals in January 2013.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by three different people within an hour.

Interview Question – The third person asked me to demonstrate how I would act out making a piece of paper interesting to gain a child's attention.   Answer Question

Mission Services Interview

Mission Services
Mobile, AL

I applied online - interviewed at Easter Seals in January 2010.

Interview Details – one interview took several weeks to hear back.

Interview Question – Describing a former work situation that related to their question of what would you do if etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. I was told what the job paid.

Advisor Interview

Advisor
Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Easter Seals.

Interview Details – Odd interview questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Great company.

Autism Behavior Interventionist Interview

Autism Behavior Interventionist

Interviewed at Easter Seals

Interview Details – It went fine. The recruiters were nice enough. The paperwork was a bit much. The ESBA HR department is disorganized and messed up my benefits and pay. It took months to resolve.

Negotiation Details – Didn't allow for negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Employment Specialist Interview

Employment Specialist
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Easter Seals.

Interview Details – Easy, applied online and went in for a interview. Very casual here, most people are wearing jeans and a company polo shirt. They lead you to believe that the job is more prestigious than it really is. Many of the work sites are janitorial meaning you will literally be cleaning bathroom, conference rooms, etc along side the clients you work with.

Interview Question – None were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, $12 an hour for several months before you are offered benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Employment Specialist Interview

Employment Specialist
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Easter Seals.

Interview Details – Their hiring process is a joke. They will hire just about any person that walks through the door. You will meet with several different people and by the time you get to the last person they have nothing new to talk to you about. It is very laid-back and just about everyone you meet or talk with will be wearing jeans. They do not give you the best idea of what the job is going to entail so be sure you ask a lot of questions so that you get an idea for the position.

Interview Question – There were no hard or unexpected questions. All very standard. They will ask about your past and how you can contribute to this job and if you have experience with the population.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. They start you off part-time to make sure it is a good fit and then they move you to full time. Once full time you get benefits. They have good sick/vacation days and benefits are mediocre. You will most likely start off at 12 an hour and then once you get past the probationary period they could potentially raise your wage depending upon what site you work at.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Easter Seals

Worked for Easter Seals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Easter Seals interview questions and advice. All 33 interview reviews posted anonymously by Easter Seals employees and interview candidates.