Easter Seals Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.6

Rehab Team Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Easter Seals.

The hiring process went by very quickly. I sent in an online resume via the website. I later got a call back to set up a face- to-face interview. The interview was with the director of rehab/autism team. It was a very basic interview where I was asked about myself and about my past experiences in rehab. She wanted to know how I felt about Autism Spectrum since many kids there are ASD.

As a non- profit , they tell you they are offering you all they are able to. But different employees are paid more to do the same job.

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Easter Seals.

one phone interview (half an hour), one in person interview that was mostly information from me about what my expectations from the job was, really nice recruiter and thorough questions to gauge the quality of my experience

Interview Questions
    • all relatively easy questions, what has your previous experience with working with children with autism bene like   Answer Question

MST Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Easter Seals.

I sent my information online I was initially contacted by a supervisor in the department to have a meeting and discuss the position and the MST therapy process. After that, and after my interest was gauged another meeting was set up in order to ask questions based on experience, skills, and some of those rather "standard" interview questions (e.g. where you see yourself in five years, strengths and weaknesses). A lot of the questions will be discussing experience with family therapy and experience in providing counseling. The second interview will be a role play interview in which you are given several cases to role play with the interviewer in order to see and qualify your skills in vivo. All of these interviews are group interviews with multiple managers/supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • Role play cases, as it's difficult to prepare for this type of nontraditional interview "question."   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Easter Seals.

The interview process in well thought out. First there is a phone interview. Then there is a panel interview with other teachers and administrators. They will go around the table and ask you various questions about your teaching experience, knowledge on best practice, and answers to scenarios. You then have a task to complete that entails preparing a lesson and teaching it in form of a group of students.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part in the task of teaching the lesson as the students have unexpected behaviors at times. Ask ahead of time to be put in contact with the students to best learn about their students. This will help you to prepare.   Answer Question
    They will offer it based on your years of teaching and education level but there is no lane or step system.

Clinical Training Specialist Interview

Smooth and easy process for being interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that I would like to learn or grow in to with working in this field?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Easter Seals.

Odd interview questions.

Great company.

Autism Behavior Interventionist Interview

It went fine. The recruiters were nice enough. The paperwork was a bit much. The ESBA HR department is disorganized and messed up my benefits and pay. It took months to resolve.

Didn't allow for negotiations

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Easter Seals.

Easy, applied online and went in for a interview. Very casual here, most people are wearing jeans and a company polo shirt. They lead you to believe that the job is more prestigious than it really is. Many of the work sites are janitorial meaning you will literally be cleaning bathroom, conference rooms, etc along side the clients you work with.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, $12 an hour for several months before you are offered benefits.

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Easter Seals.

Their hiring process is a joke. They will hire just about any person that walks through the door. You will meet with several different people and by the time you get to the last person they have nothing new to talk to you about. It is very laid-back and just about everyone you meet or talk with will be wearing jeans. They do not give you the best idea of what the job is going to entail so be sure you ask a lot of questions so that you get an idea for the position.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard or unexpected questions. All very standard. They will ask about your past and how you can contribute to this job and if you have experience with the population.   Answer Question
    There really was no negotiation. They start you off part-time to make sure it is a good fit and then they move you to full time. Once full time you get benefits. They have good sick/vacation days and benefits are mediocre. You will most likely start off at 12 an hour and then once you get past the probationary period they could potentially raise your wage depending upon what site you work at.

Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Easter Seals.

They have you fill out answers to a list of ABA terminologies (2 pages) before you actually go in to the interview. For me, it was one-on-one interview in a lobby where there were a lot of tables set up. They were interviewing a lot of people at once.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected was having to fill out the answers to the questions before the interview!   Answer Question