Easter Seals

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Autism Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Easter Seals in August 2012.

Was invited for an interview. 4 other candidates were there at the same time as me. 2 different people interviewed us, mostly asking why we wanted to work with the autism population.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. But, they were keen on making sure you used "person first" language. Which, I was already familiar with. Remember, person-first...in your other job interviews--not with E S B A.   View Answer
    Recruiter called me and said, "We would like to offer you $19.00 to start. Is that something you can do?" I believe this process was unfair because earlier in the screening process, the recruiter awkwardly asked me how much I was currently making. I wonder what they would have offered had I used the salary from my 2nd-to-last job of $25.00/hr?