Easter Seals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Autism Behavior Interventionist Interview

Autism Behavior Interventionist
Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Easter Seals in August 2012.

Interview Details – Was invited for an interview. 4 other candidates were there at the same time as me. 2 different people interviewed us, mostly asking why we wanted to work with the autism population.

Interview Question – None, really. But, they were keen on making sure you used "person first" language. Which, I was already familiar with. Remember, person-first...in your other job interviews--not with E S B A.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Recruiter called me and said, "We would like to offer you $19.00 to start. Is that something you can do?" I believe this process was unfair because earlier in the screening process, the recruiter awkwardly asked me how much I was currently making. I wonder what they would have offered had I used the salary from my 2nd-to-last job of $25.00/hr?

Worked for Easter Seals? Contribute to the Community!