Eastern Connecticut State University Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Social Media Coordinator/Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Willimantic, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willimantic, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eastern Connecticut State University in October 2013.

I saw a post on HighEdJobs.com for the position. I immediately, within a day it was posted, applied for the job. I put together a Wordpress site with my work and spent about 10 hours creating a resume specific to the job requirements. I also created a cover letter and noted my key skills that I would apply to the job, if hired. I printed out my cover letter, resume, three references and links to websites I had worked on and sent to it to my future employer via certified post mail. I received an email within three days requesting to schedule an interview. I met with the Director of the department and spoke for about an hour about my portfolio of work. We left on good terms and about a week and a half later I was sent an email confirming I had received the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you integrate Mobile Apps using our digital assets?   Answer Question

Political Science Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eastern Connecticut State University in February 2012.

The phone interview involved 5 faculty members in the existing department. It required extensive background preparation on the institution. Additionally, it was helpful that I was prepared to discuss how I would teach specific classes that they offer as well as contribute to the institution via my research and service.

Interview Questions
    • Please discuss one thing that you like the most about your current institution, as well as one thing that you like the least.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eastern Connecticut State University

Worked for Eastern Connecticut State University? Contribute to the Community!