Eastern Data Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eastern Data

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastern Data (Norcross, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was spent most time talking up the company. They already knew my experience so it was a matter of telling me all the good about EDI. I already was familiar with EDI but now i knew more and knew i could be successful with the tools available to me. The nice thing about working here was the fact we can get anything. Most of the time . Next day, even sameday. I was impressed with the offer and took the position before the interview was over. This was in April of 2008 Since then i had moved on. They say the grass looks greener on the other side. It was true in this case. I never should have left EDI. I made good money. Had a great opportunity.

Interview Questions