Eastern Illinois University Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eastern Illinois University

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eastern Illinois University (Charleston, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I actually did not have an interview. I was contacted by my former graduate adviser. She had asked if I would be available to teach a few classes as a former faculty left suddenly. I really did not have much of an opportunity to decline some of the courses I was teaching, but I did have the time to put together the 3 classes. I had met with the chair, assistant chair, and the director of the dietetic program to discuss the classes I would be teaching and any potential job opportunities that would be available.

Interview Questions

• As I was teaching they did ask me if I like this place and if my goals would be to stay as long as they would be able to fulfill my contract.   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastern Illinois University (Charleston, IL) in December 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by my supervisor as well as his supervisor (my supervisor's supervisor). They asked me general questions about my experience to ensure I was competent, as well as some personality questions to ensure I would work well with the existing staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had two or more projects simultaneously. What did you do to manage those projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation as a student worker.