Eastern Illinois University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Worker Interview

Student Worker
Charleston, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eastern Illinois University in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by my supervisor as well as his supervisor (my supervisor's supervisor). They asked me general questions about my experience to ensure I was competent, as well as some personality questions to ensure I would work well with the existing staff.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had two or more projects simultaneously. What did you do to manage those projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation as a student worker.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eastern Illinois University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eastern Illinois University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eastern Illinois University employees and interview candidates.