Eastern Kentucky University Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eastern Kentucky University

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastern Kentucky University (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Several phone interview and a face-to-face interview. I had a basic phone interview which was then followed by a semi-detailed phone interview. After "passing" the two interviews I had a face-to-face interview with the Mayors Office and a EKU official. I was then offered the position the following day.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process involved submitting an application and waiting for a phone interview. After the phone interview, it was the typical on campus interview. The only issue was finding a time to meet with the committee as the interview was delayed due to weather which made finding an acceptable time difficult.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

HR recruiter conducted a phone and face-to-face pre-screen interview for the Research Assistant position. I was then scheduled for a on-site, face-to-face interview with this department chair. The final decision was made by the department chair following my drug test and background check by the HR department.

Interview Questions

• Availability and former employment questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Most discussion was about part time status and hours, flexible working schedule, submission of end-of-week reports, and hourly rate of pay.

Support Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

I put in close to 16 application, and could not even get but one interview. I feel it was jsut an interview to please me, or make me feel I had a chance, but I left there knowing I did not have a chance. I want to move to Berea, but cannot get a job.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question and unexpected question was If I could be trusted with a secret. Of course I am trustworthy.   2 Answers

Library Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond, KY) in April 2008.

Interview

I met with 3 supervisors from the department. They asked the usual quesitons. Within two weeks I was hired and started work.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer