Eastern Research Group, Inc.
www.erg.com Lexington, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Eastern Research Group, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 5, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Engineer Interview

Chantilly, VA

I applied online and interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

Interview Details – Series of in-person interviews over two days... Day 1: one-on-one dinner interview -- introduction to company and description of the work. Day 2: similar breakfast interview, then formal one-on-one interviews at the office. Candidate provides a group presentation before lunch. This is proceeded by a group lunch and then a final set of interviews in the afternoon.

Interview Question – Interviewers may ask questions aimed at making you think on your feet, to demonstrate how you think and what your thought process is like in working towards an answer.   Answer Question

Economic Analyst I Interview

Economic Analyst I

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting center, heard back within a few weeks. Interviewed on campus with one interviewer. Asked some basic questions about my resume, wanted more in depth explanations of what I did in some of my previous experiences. Was very interested in technical experiences over other kinds. Had a few behavioral questions for which I could have been more prepared/ had more detailed answers for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a difficult team to work with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

Interview Details – I was recruited from a competitor and only went through a basic meet and greet interview with staff I would be working with

Negotiation Details – There is always room to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eastern Research Group, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eastern Research Group, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eastern Research Group, Inc. employees and interview candidates.