Eastern Research Group, Inc.

www.erg.com
Profile Unclaimed

Eastern Research Group, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

2.6

Junior Editor/Production Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

The process of getting an interview was relatively straightforward, and about a week or 2 after submitting an application online, I was asked to come into the offices for a 1-on-1 interview. The interview itself was typical, followed by an editing portion at the end (because of the nature of the position I was applying for). People in the office were very kind and personable, but it was very disappointing that after coming for an in-person interview, there was no follow up from anyone in the company even to say that the position had been filled.

Environmental Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

After sending my application, I received an email asking to set up a Phone Interview. The phone interview lasted for about 15 minutes. Then about a week to two weeks after, I was contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about ERG and what we do at this Office?   View Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

Series of in-person interviews over two days... Day 1: one-on-one dinner interview -- introduction to company and description of the work. Day 2: similar breakfast interview, then formal one-on-one interviews at the office. Candidate provides a group presentation before lunch. This is proceeded by a group lunch and then a final set of interviews in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers may ask questions aimed at making you think on your feet, to demonstrate how you think and what your thought process is like in working towards an answer.   Answer Question

Economic Analyst I Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

Applied through campus recruiting center, heard back within a few weeks. Interviewed on campus with one interviewer. Asked some basic questions about my resume, wanted more in depth explanations of what I did in some of my previous experiences. Was very interested in technical experiences over other kinds. Had a few behavioral questions for which I could have been more prepared/ had more detailed answers for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult team to work with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eastern Research Group, Inc..

I was recruited from a competitor and only went through a basic meet and greet interview with staff I would be working with

There is always room to negotiate