Eastman Kodak

3.1

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in July 2014.

Very professional, they were very polite. I enjoyed this interview process. The questionnaire was organized.The group that interviewed me made me feel at ease.I would go back if they right job was available or offered.

Interview Questions

Looking for to return to supervision.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Hybrid process -external search / internal hiring org

Interview Questions
    • Use of Company Specific Acronyms I was not familiar with   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Cloudy at best. Testing is irrelevant to position hired for. The company process laid out benefits well but when going through hiring for contract work certain aspects and job responsibilities were omitted during the interview process. Promise of growth was greatly overstated.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel you would be an asset to the company?   View Answer
    Exaggeration of benefits and growth potential

Senior Project Manager Interview

Initial 30 minute phone screening by an HR person, fairly standard questions based on the job description. This was followed by an on-site interview in a conference room: a series of 30 minute 1-on-1's with the hiring manager and four other peer-level managers. Lunch was off-site with another peer manager.

Interview Questions
    • You will be managing people that are outside of your area of technical expertise. How will you know they are working on the right things?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Live role-playing type interview process with a group of candidates to see who stands out.

Interview Questions
    • Just don't be shy. You have to demonstrate how you would approach a guest to get them to stop for a photo.   Answer Question
    Starting pay is $8 plus commission if goals are met.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Took a while to get the interview, but once I interviewed I received an offer that day.

Some

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Resume sent through a friend and applied online. Received call from HR for phone interview and then interviewed with two managers. Phone interview was very basic covering my experience and the face to face was more industry related and lasted 1.5 hours. I received an offer letter within a week after interviews. Once I signed offer letter they done a back ground check and drug testing. It was two weeks from when I accepted position until I started.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked: " We have narrowed it down to two candidates for this position. You have more industry experience and the other has more education. Why should we hire you and how is your experience more valuable than education?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The offer was better than expected.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2012.

Internal process, but network alerted me to opportunity before job got posted. Interviews with several members of the team, then job was posted, then a few more interviews. Whole process took 3-4 weeks. Completed during a layoff and in the middle of Ch11.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience where you failed or could have done better   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2012.

Submitted my resume thru a contact and was contacted via email in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to check my backgraound and wanted to make sure that I would not require too much tranining to get started because they were in a hurry to find a match   View Answer
    No negotiation - salary is fixed according to your level.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2011.

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful.

The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews.

Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that.

Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   View Answer