Eastman Kodak Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Easy interview talked with manager and the two current co-ops. Also talked with anther manager that I may work with. Showed me around many of the labs. They did not present me with any technical questions and everyone was very friendly. In the end they choose two co ops and the managers decided which one they wanted.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I know it was one to one and went smoothly. It did not take long and was not hard. I really dont remember the whole thing but we comunicated well.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

There were three levels of interviews - two with hiring managers and one with HR. Hiring managers mainly explained the job. They asked very few questions. The HR manager asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little leeway on salary

R&D Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

There is a comprehensive and intricate interviewing process with attention to the various skills and experience required for the candidate to demonstrate competency for the position interviewed. There is both phone and in person interviews that has great coverage on the different team that will interact with this position. This is useful both for the company to decide on the candidate as well as for the candidate to decide if the role is suitable should the interview went successful. There is a day of exploration both for the interviewers and interviewee

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected aspect of the interview question is when you are put into a spot where you have to describe more than what you are ethically able to discuss about your previous employer as there are competitive landscape for both previous and potential employers. This has to be threaded very carefully as you should not compromise ethical standard that you should uphold   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Columbus, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very professional, they were very polite. I enjoyed this interview process. The questionnaire was organized.The group that interviewed me made me feel at ease.I would go back if they right job was available or offered.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Looking for to return to supervision.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

No longer than 45 minutes, I was asked basic questions pertaining to this position and about my additional interests. I was interviewed by two of the managers and they were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the company. Everyone there is upset about the recent downsizing, but with new management, the company is definitely headed back in the right direction.

Interview Questions

Interview

Hybrid process -external search / internal hiring org

Interview Questions

• Use of Company Specific Acronyms I was not familiar with   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Durham, NC).

Interview

Cloudy at best. Testing is irrelevant to position hired for. The company process laid out benefits well but when going through hiring for contract work certain aspects and job responsibilities were omitted during the interview process. Promise of growth was greatly overstated.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you would be an asset to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Exaggeration of benefits and growth potential

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone screening by an HR person, fairly standard questions based on the job description. This was followed by an on-site interview in a conference room: a series of 30 minute 1-on-1's with the hiring manager and four other peer-level managers. Lunch was off-site with another peer manager.

Interview Questions

• You will be managing people that are outside of your area of technical expertise. How will you know they are working on the right things?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Live role-playing type interview process with a group of candidates to see who stands out.

Interview Questions

• Just don't be shy. You have to demonstrate how you would approach a guest to get them to stop for a photo.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting pay is $8 plus commission if goals are met.