Eastman Kodak Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Took a while to get the interview, but once I interviewed I received an offer that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Resume sent through a friend and applied online. Received call from HR for phone interview and then interviewed with two managers. Phone interview was very basic covering my experience and the face to face was more industry related and lasted 1.5 hours. I received an offer letter within a week after interviews. Once I signed offer letter they done a back ground check and drug testing. It was two weeks from when I accepted position until I started.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked: " We have narrowed it down to two candidates for this position. You have more industry experience and the other has more education. Why should we hire you and how is your experience more valuable than education?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was better than expected.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume thru a contact and was contacted via email in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to check my backgraound and wanted to make sure that I would not require too much tranining to get started because they were in a hurry to find a match   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - salary is fixed according to your level.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Internal process, but network alerted me to opportunity before job got posted. Interviews with several members of the team, then job was posted, then a few more interviews. Whole process took 3-4 weeks. Completed during a layoff and in the middle of Ch11.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you failed or could have done better   Answer Question

Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was with multiple members of the design team. Questions were direct and there were not many trick questions. Most questions involved experience related to the job. Also, showing extreme interest in the position was key. This interview was quite a few years ago so questions and method of interview could have changed.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in this position.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful. The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews. Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that. Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   1 Answer

Microelectronics Assembly Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied through career fair at RIT. They called me and asked general questions and my availability for an on-site interview. On-site interview was scheduled a week after phone interview. Interview was 1:1 with manager, supervisor and HR. Interview questions were focused mostly on my resume. But they took almost a month to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact question, but it was from design of experiments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship. No chance for negotiation.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Stamford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by 1:1 in person interview. It was very general and questions asked were,,ur strenths, weakness, ur project..last testing project, did u use any tools...which ones..etc...testing cycle related questions. Also they were looking at someone who managed some team members in past.

The pay was very low.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with a panel of supervisors within and affiliated with the TKM department

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged by a customer to operate outside SOP; how did you proceed in meeting deliverables under the circumstance?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Process is slow and can take as long as 3-4 months to completion. Phone interviews followed by interview with peers. Beware of empty promises or over selling of capabilities presented to you. If possible, try reaching out to people within the unit to ask about office politics or core values.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions pertain to how you would handling customer situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You really need to emphasize your requirements for starting pay or you may find yourself working for $20,000 or more less.