Eastman Kodak Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

3.1

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2012.

Internal process, but network alerted me to opportunity before job got posted. Interviews with several members of the team, then job was posted, then a few more interviews. Whole process took 3-4 weeks. Completed during a layoff and in the middle of Ch11.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience where you failed or could have done better   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2012.

Submitted my resume thru a contact and was contacted via email in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to check my backgraound and wanted to make sure that I would not require too much tranining to get started because they were in a hurry to find a match   View Answer
    No negotiation - salary is fixed according to your level.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2011.

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful.

The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews.

Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that.

Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   View Answer

Microelectronics Assembly Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in January 2011.

I applied through career fair at RIT. They called me and asked general questions and my availability for an on-site interview. On-site interview was scheduled a week after phone interview. Interview was 1:1 with manager, supervisor and HR. Interview questions were focused mostly on my resume. But they took almost a month to get back to me.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact question, but it was from design of experiments.   Answer Question
    It was an internship. No chance for negotiation.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in August 2010.

Met with a panel of supervisors within and affiliated with the TKM department

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were challenged by a customer to operate outside SOP; how did you proceed in meeting deliverables under the circumstance?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in August 2010.

It was a phone interview followed by 1:1 in person interview. It was very general and questions asked were,,ur strenths, weakness, ur project..last testing project, did u use any tools...which ones..etc...testing cycle related questions. Also they were looking at someone who managed some team members in past.

The pay was very low.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in July 2010.

Process is slow and can take as long as 3-4 months to completion. Phone interviews followed by interview with peers. Beware of empty promises or over selling of capabilities presented to you. If possible, try reaching out to people within the unit to ask about office politics or core values.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions pertain to how you would handling customer situations.   Answer Question
    You really need to emphasize your requirements for starting pay or you may find yourself working for $20,000 or more less.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in June 2010.

Explained the job, very casual. Explained the salary and what was expected of me. Very nice HR interviewer.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in May 2010.

The hiring process was very efficient. The HR recruiter got in touch with me within days of applying online and a phone interview was set up as per my convenience. The manager whom I would be working for interviewed me for about 45 minutes and it was very pleasant. The manager called me up a couple of days later and notified me that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were mostly HR type and one question that I was a little confused with : How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which is clearly an over expectation of your skill-set in an unrealistic deadline ?   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eastman Kodak in April 2010.

I interviewed with the hiring manager, but he had already picked a person he wanted. So he was hardly listening during the interview. I tried to at least provide some information so he would know what I was capable of doing, more as a networking opportunity, but he didn't seem to be receptive to that.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult question because he had already picked someone else.   Answer Question