Eastman Kodak Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Explained the job, very casual. Explained the salary and what was expected of me. Very nice HR interviewer.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient. The HR recruiter got in touch with me within days of applying online and a phone interview was set up as per my convenience. The manager whom I would be working for interviewed me for about 45 minutes and it was very pleasant. The manager called me up a couple of days later and notified me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly HR type and one question that I was a little confused with : How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which is clearly an over expectation of your skill-set in an unrealistic deadline ?   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, but he had already picked a person he wanted. So he was hardly listening during the interview. I tried to at least provide some information so he would know what I was capable of doing, more as a networking opportunity, but he didn't seem to be receptive to that.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question because he had already picked someone else.   Answer Question

Enterprise Sale Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airport Gardens, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Airport Gardens, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

They need someone that understands the power of all the Creo solutions which is not easy.. Also they we very concerned on Sales methodology and how to control and handle a pipeline

Interview Questions

• they liked to know how you desk was organized and lay it out   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Th company wanted very detailed information on very specific examples of past situations encountered with people involved, places, things that made the situations difficult logistically and then they wanted the alternatives considered again in detail then they wanted the details behind the option selected

Prospects for the future were dim

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

OK interview, nothing out of the ordinary. They use a panel approach with canned question trying to assess future performance based on past experience. There were 6 panel members, several with their own agenda...I learned later that they had their own candidate (friend) that had applied and wanted to skew the assessment in favor of the friend.

Interview Questions

• Give and example of a project that was behind schedule and what you did to get it back on course?   Answer Question

Senior Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Dayton, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

As a current employee of the company, I was already familiar with the hiring process. However, I wasn't exactly expecting to be treated as a new hire. I interviewed with the program manager, team leader, two engineers, one technician and the HR manager. That's a lot of talking, sitting, listening and thinking - over a three hour period with no breaks. You should be prepared to answer a lot of the same questions and be honest - these guys don't mess around because the interview process is just as time consuming and stressful for them. The interviewers will collaborate after the meetings and make decisions based on your education, your past or present work experience, your answers and confidence in your abilities. Should you be an employee, your current supervisor will also weigh in with comments regarding work performance. Then you wait. Be prepared to wait a very long time unless the need is immensely important. Be aware that many companies ebb in and out of hiring freezes based on their quarterly performances. This was the case with my interview process which caused a three week "dead air" span in communications between myself and the HR manager. More on that later...

Interview Questions

• What farm animal would you choose to live as if you could?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The best advice I can give to people is to get your requirements figured out beforehand. Depending on the financial climate of the interviewing department, you may not be able to get a "killer offer". As a rule, Kodak tends to pay less than other companies in the Dayton area - but the perks are nice and the environment is less stressful than ends-against-the-middle tactics that many employers like to use. However, perks don't pay the bills. Depending on your personal financial situation, you may decide that you just need more money. You must take into account the calculated trickery of the HR department. I lobbied for a raise for the promotion I was to receive but was turned down. Although I accepted the offer, one of my stipulations was based on a mutual agreement to have the promotion take place at the end of Q1 in 2009 with a customary salary increase. However, Kodak announced that there would be no raises for 2009, with only special exceptions made in "very unique" circumstances. I have been advised, however, that my circumstance is not "very unique" and I will not be receiving compensation but I will receive a promotion. The trickery is maddening. Get your offer in writing. Be firm. Seriously.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Hollywood, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. Had four different interviews with department heads. Go in knowing about the company and state shared values. Be prepared to state how you will benefit the organization.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were able to go beyond a customer’s expectations?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zapopan (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Zapopan (Mexico)) in May 2015.

Interview

First a person from HR interview you, about personality, carreer, aptitudes, etc. After they make you some exams depending on the area you are applying to work. Your possible chief interview you.

Assembly Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Took forty min to do on phone interview with recruiter. He started out telling something about the company and then proceeded to ask more about my experience, he checked for consistency of the resume making sure there were no gaps between jobs. He asked about salary expectations at the end of the interview before asking if I have any questions.

Interview Questions

• what drew you to the job initially?   1 Answer