Eastman Kodak Marketing Director Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2011.

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful.

The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews.

Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that.

Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   View Answer

Worked for Eastman Kodak? Contribute to the Community!