Eastman Kodak

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2009.

Interview Details – OK interview, nothing out of the ordinary. They use a panel approach with canned question trying to assess future performance based on past experience. There were 6 panel members, several with their own agenda...I learned later that they had their own candidate (friend) that had applied and wanted to skew the assessment in favor of the friend.

Interview Question – Give and example of a project that was behind schedule and what you did to get it back on course?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview Details – Interviewing at Kodak is probably non-existent at this point but I believe they still adhere to the STAR process and a point based system. It was all supposed to be objective with 3 interviewers rating a candidate independently. Interviews last about an hour and there may be 3 or more in order to be considered in the final running. The internal process is more painstaking then the external process.

Interview Question – Since it is a STAR process, there is a near infinite number of questions. Do a web search for "Star interviewing questions".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Them: Here is the offer
Me: I would like to discuss an additional week of vacation and an extra 5% salary
Them: Um, do you want the job? Take it or leave it, we have a line at the door.

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview Details – I went through 2 rounds of interviews, the first with my Manager then with the rest of the team. Both discussions went well and I did not feel too challenged.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind   Answer Question

Worked for Eastman Kodak? Contribute to the Community!