Easton-Bell Sports Category Planner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Category Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Easton-Bell Sports (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Got initial call from their recruiter who then scheduled a personal interviews two weeks later. There were 3 one on one interviews, one of them was with the HR. There was also one group interview with the team where this position would eventually be. Overall the interviews were good. I mean it was a bit exhaustive to give 4 interviews in a day and talk that long. However, the interviewees were clear about their requirement for the position. The earlier reviews say they take a lot of time to get back. I havent heard from them yet but I will update here when I hear from them. they normally ask you to fill out a paperwork and all the personnel questions like salary expecation etc are included there. So, that way there's no discussion on that front. Their benefits are ok I mean they have a sad 401K (3% is the max contribution) and thats about it.

Interview Questions