Easton-Bell Sports Interview Questions

2.9

Website Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports.

Interview process was okay.. they called me and i went for interview..

Interview Questions
    • once interview done then after i follow those people for more then month they didn't replay.. i don't know i called HR so many time even tell me your profile rejected HR didn't pic my phone.   View Answer

Human Resources Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rantoul, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rantoul, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in August 2012.

I responded to a vague craigslist ad, but I did not find out that it was posted by a temp agency until I was called back, I asked more direct questions, and sent in for an on-site interview. Quick phone screening, onsite interview with HR manager pertaining to general background checks, verbal personality questions, and then a drug test if they like you.

Interview Questions
    • Show me how you would plan an event party with a set budget of X.   Answer Question

Category Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in April 2012.

Got initial call from their recruiter who then scheduled a personal interviews two weeks later. There were 3 one on one interviews, one of them was with the HR.
    There was also one group interview with the team where this position would eventually be.
    Overall the interviews were good. I mean it was a bit exhaustive to give 4 interviews in a day and talk that long.
    However, the interviewees were clear about their requirement for the position. The earlier reviews say they take a lot of time to get back. I havent heard from them yet but I will update here when I hear from them.

they normally ask you to fill out a paperwork and all the personnel questions like salary expecation etc are included there. So, that way there's no discussion on that front.

Their benefits are ok I mean they have a sad 401K (3% is the max contribution) and thats about it.

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scotts Valley, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in April 2011.

Very little communication in entire process. I had a great, reassuring interview with 2 different people 1:1, sent a thank you the next morning and received a positive reply from the recruiter and then months went by without any additional follow up. I stopped caring. I don't want to work for a company that can't bother to at least call and tell me 'no, thank you.' I was very disappointed, looks like a fantastic company and an amazing team, I would have really loved the opportunity, there is lots of room to make a difference there.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scotts Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in June 2010.

The process started with an e-mail response to my on-line application. A recruiter set up a phone interview with me. Unfortunately, the recruiter was not familiar with the specifics of the position and could not answer all my questions ("what products would I be desiging?", "what CAD package is utilized?", etc...). I was called in for a 1:1 interview which went well. Fairly informal, I believe just checking personality and technical background. I asked lots of questions which I believe helped (and also kept things going). I was called back for an all-day interview. I met with nearly every department, and most of the people from each department (Marketing, Industrial Design, Sourcing/ China liasion, lunch with management, mechanical engineering team). It is fairly casual, so be prepared with lots of questions and highly recomend having a portfolio of parts (in-hand or soft copy).

I'd say it is a pretty casual environment, with what appearas to be a pretty good set of mechanical engineers. You will be desiging helmets (mostly foam, and some ancillary mechanisms for helmets, some goggle work). Very focussed set of products to design, as I had suspected (unfortunately for me). It is a very Industrial Design focussed company ("we create fashion pieces" is what I heard several times). In my opinion, being a road rider is a MUST, but that is not stated clearly up front. I was extremely disappointed taht I never received a reply back. After the amount of time I spent interviewing, I would have at least liked a rejection call/ e-mail. I felt the interview went fairly well, however suspect I wasn't a good fit for the team. Would have liked to have heard SOMETHING.

Good luck,,,,

Interview Questions
    • Have you designed TOOLING for injection molded parts.   View Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in April 2009.

Went through a Temp. Service worked there 90 days and they hired me no interveiw

Interview Questions
    was told it was a union job, how much we would be paid per hour, and about our benefits

Vice President Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports.

1 hour phone call with HR manager, followed by call from HR Director, then if selected followed by a fly by to the office in Van Nuys.

The manager didnt know nothing about any principles of the jobs and wanted specifics information about certain processes, the more I was getting into details, the more she was confused. Questions such how I work a CRM software to set my clients bases in between the plants in the US, Canada and China how I would do it. She had no idea of the processes at all, which was quite dissapointing.

Interview Questions
    • Her texas accent, thick, deep and talking so fast, she wasnt helping   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I was contacted by their offsite recruiter. Had inital discussion of the position description and review of my resume and qualifications with the recruiter. Then a phone interview was set up with reasearch and developement VP.

Human Resource Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Easton-Bell Sports in September 2010.

After spending 3 hours answering questions in written format I was selected for an interview. I was told it would be with the VP of . Upon arriving I spent only 30 minutes with an external recruiter who asked the same questions he had the previous day on the phone.