Easylife Furniture

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Easylife Furniture

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Easylife Furniture in March 2009.

There are approx 16 or 17 locations so hopefully the experience varies depending on the manager interviewing. In my case, I used to joke that the manager interviewing me didn't even know if I spoke English when she offered me the job. Basically I filled out paperwork, went into the mgr's office where she read me a job description/ list of requirements/rules (for example: If you are 1 minute or more late ten times, you are fired; You must have a dr's note if you are sick; if you don't make the sales quota 3 times in a year, you're fired, & so on ). I think she asked if I agreed to everything. At that point, my desperation outweighed my apprehension by a slim margin and I managed to nod approval. She told me they would do a background/credit check and get back to me. (My credit had recently plumeted to a number I don't ever want to know so the credit check couldn't have been to rigid. Maybe they check for felonies... (I have heard that they check your prior employment to see if you are telling the truth about your past experience before they set up the initial "interview" although given everything else, I can't imagine why they even care.) Anyway, a few days later I got called in for a "second interview" that lasted about 1 minute. Basically, I was told "If you want the job, go pee in a cup". So in my 2 "interviews", I don't think I ever actually said a word.
So,in summary, if you're not blatantly bonkers or running from the law you can probably breeze through the interview process. Whether anyone in their right mind would want to is another story....

Interview Questions
Negotiation phase? Nothing is negotiable...ever. Advice to others? Go to Living Spaces!

Other Interview Reviews for Easylife Furniture

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Easylife Furniture in January 2010.

Walk in and filled out application, had interview the same day. Was offered the job, but applicates cannot get it unless drug and background check passes. Most applicates didn't get hired because they didn't pass background check. Management didn't seem to care what people wore to the interview, one person even brought in his son. Past experience wasn't necessary. It seemed to be based on passing background and drug test. As time went on they hired and fired most of the experenced sales persons that came into Easylife.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations.