Eat'n Park

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview Details – wonderfully gracious and friendly. very warm and encouraging interview

Interview Question – Worst manager you're ever had and what did you learn from them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ongoing

Greeter Interview

Greeter
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eat'n Park in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was one sit down session with a Manager and a General Manager that took a half an hour total. A week later I came back down to fill out some paper work.

Interview Question – What did you do for the entire Summer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was very quick. I submitted my resume and got a call the very same day for a brief phone interview and to set up a face-to-face interview. I had an interview a few days later. The young lady who administered the interview was super cool, super down to earth, and super sexy! She was very organized, well dressed, very professional, and very informative. I can't say enough about her. She made me feel so welcome and so excited to work for Eat N Park. She called me the very next day after the interview with an offer.

Interview Question – The questions weren't very diffucult or unexpected. She made the conversation very easy and ingaging. It flowed so well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Eat N Park has pay scales for every position. A floor and a ceiling. She made and offer. I asked for $3,000 more. There was an awkward silence (I don't think she expected me to ask for more lol) then said "You're already at the limit for you're position" So I accepted and thanked her for being awesome.

Waitress Interview

Waitress
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview Details – Called to follow up on application, was given an interview for following day. General manager asked maybe 3 questions. What I would bring to ENP, what my school plans are, and what kind of job I wanted. EASY.

Interview Question – None. Super easy questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Food Server

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview Details – I went in for an open interview. They asked typical interview questions such as work history, what brought me to Eat'n Park, etc. I interviewed with a manager first and then with the general manager the second time. The second interview was basically a minute long, and then I filled out a lot of paperwork.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Eat'n Park   Answer Question

Worked for Eat'n Park? Contribute to the Community!