Eat'n Park Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2014

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eat'n Park

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eat'n Park.

wonderfully gracious and friendly. very warm and encouraging interview

Interview Questions
    • Worst manager you're ever had and what did you learn from them   Answer Question
    ongoing

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eat'n Park.

The interviewing process was very quick. I submitted my resume and got a call the very same day for a brief phone interview and to set up a face-to-face interview. I had an interview a few days later. The young lady who administered the interview was super cool, super down to earth, and super sexy! She was very organized, well dressed, very professional, and very informative. I can't say enough about her. She made me feel so welcome and so excited to work for Eat N Park. She called me the very next day after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't very diffucult or unexpected. She made the conversation very easy and ingaging. It flowed so well.   Answer Question
    Eat N Park has pay scales for every position. A floor and a ceiling. She made and offer. I asked for $3,000 more. There was an awkward silence (I don't think she expected me to ask for more lol) then said "You're already at the limit for you're position" So I accepted and thanked her for being awesome.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eat'n Park.

Called to follow up on application, was given an interview for following day. General manager asked maybe 3 questions. What I would bring to ENP, what my school plans are, and what kind of job I wanted. EASY.

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eat'n Park.

I went in for an open interview. They asked typical interview questions such as work history, what brought me to Eat'n Park, etc. I interviewed with a manager first and then with the general manager the second time. The second interview was basically a minute long, and then I filled out a lot of paperwork.

Waiter/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Eat'n Park in March 2012.

Only had one interview, the store manager at the time was rather easy going. I simply talked to the man as though he were and old buddy, focused on the aspects of my personality that make me a great communicator and my history with various types of people from country redneck, to gangsters, to the wealthy and glamorous and explained how each interacts differently and I think i'd be someone that they'd be happy to come back to the next time they went out to eat.

Interview Questions
    • None really, as i stated the manager ate up everything i told him, and it was all true, i managed 80 bucks a night as a waiter which equals out to $12/hr which isn't bad for a quick college job.   Answer Question
    as you're a waiter there is no negotiating wage, however I did insist on full-time. And as stated if you sell yourself and make them want you now you're in control of the hiring phase.

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eat'n Park in May 2010.

It was one sit down session with a Manager and a General Manager that took a half an hour total. A week later I came back down to fill out some paper work.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do for the entire Summer?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.