Eaton

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resource Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eaton in October 2011.

One of the easiest behavioral interviews I'd ever been through. Eaton recruits from my university therefore they already have an idea the type of caliber we bring to the table. The interview consisted of three main questions. I can only remember the first question which was "describe a situation where you had to make a decision with a minimal amount of information, tell me what you did, and what was the outcome of your decision" This first interview was about an hour long, and I had to be very detailed, but it gave me an opportunity to really talk about myself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an time when you did not get along with someone you were working with, what did you do, and what were the results   View Answer

Accepted an offer from elsewhere.