Eaton Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eaton in June 2013.

The interview process is not well managed. I didn’t get the interview list till the last minute. Plan changed several times. It seems that they just wanted to go through the processes instead of real hiring.
 It had been more than half a year now; I hadn’t even got any feedback and the reimbursement after several times follow-ups. I think that is very assaulting and left very negative impressions about the company.

Interview Questions
  • There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult.
    But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.
      View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Eaton

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Eaton.

First interview was local, at my university. at this interview I was screened for how good of a fit I'd be for the culture. Second round I was flown to world headquarters in Cleveland. This was a more intense, fulll-day interview process with roughly 30 other applicants. The CTO did a presentation on the company, and I was interviewed by three different people from throughout the company

Interview Questions
    • I was posed with an engineering problem and asked to describe the steps that I would take to solve it.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Eaton in October 2012.

Got to know them through info session on campus. Submitted resume and got interview for the next week also on campus. A typical behavioral interview with one person from HR and another young professional who had started the program a year before me. When was the time you took initiative to do a task differently?

Interview Questions

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!