Eaton

1 Interview Review

3.1

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eaton in January 2012.

1 Agent interview - very general questions.

2 Hiring manager interview face to face - discussing experience, previous projects, etc Nothing out of the ordinary or difficult. Talk through CV

3 Hiring manager plus senior manager and/or 2 additional panel members.
    Two parts:
    a) mock case study. You are given 3-4 days to prepare. Not relevant to the company business but taken out of MBA workbook. The goal is to assess your ability to analyse problem you are not familiar with (in my case was insurance industry) and come up with recommendations.
    b) Second part is competences based interview: give us examples of....., tell us about the situation when... Nothing out of the ordinary for this type of the interview.

Interview Questions
    Very small room for negotiation. They have add very small amount to what I was asking but only because they needed me to start urgently.