Eaton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eaton in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Agent interview - very general questions.

2 Hiring manager interview face to face - discussing experience, previous projects, etc Nothing out of the ordinary or difficult. Talk through CV

3 Hiring manager plus senior manager and/or 2 additional panel members.
Two parts:
a) mock case study. You are given 3-4 days to prepare. Not relevant to the company business but taken out of MBA workbook. The goal is to assess your ability to analyse problem you are not familiar with (in my case was insurance industry) and come up with recommendations.
b) Second part is competences based interview: give us examples of....., tell us about the situation when... Nothing out of the ordinary for this type of the interview.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very small room for negotiation. They have add very small amount to what I was asking but only because they needed me to start urgently.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!