Eaton Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 30, 2015

3.1

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eaton (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, a few months later received a call wanting to do a phone interview. It was pretty simple and easy going. I was then instantly invited to the assessment center in Birmingham. The assessment centre was done in two parts: morning and afternoon. The morning consists of 4 tasks: an IQ test, written test, group presentation and a team work exercise. Once these have been completed you have lunch and await their decision about whether you will continue to the afternoon stage. If they don't want you, you leave early. I think the afternoon stage was just an interview with a member of staff. The actual centre was in Birmingham and I found it enjoyable despite not making it to the afternoon stage.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give a 10 minute group presentation on a tricky topic set by them   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eaton in January 2012.

Interview

1 Agent interview - very general questions. 2 Hiring manager interview face to face - discussing experience, previous projects, etc Nothing out of the ordinary or difficult. Talk through CV 3 Hiring manager plus senior manager and/or 2 additional panel members. Two parts: a) mock case study. You are given 3-4 days to prepare. Not relevant to the company business but taken out of MBA workbook. The goal is to assess your ability to analyse problem you are not familiar with (in my case was insurance industry) and come up with recommendations. b) Second part is competences based interview: give us examples of....., tell us about the situation when... Nothing out of the ordinary for this type of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very small room for negotiation. They have add very small amount to what I was asking but only because they needed me to start urgently.