Eaton Vance

Eaton Vance Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eaton Vance in June 2012.

It was a very good interview process. I applied online and about a week afterwards I was contacted to set up an initial phone screen. The phone screen wasn't a phone screen as they already knew they wanted me to come in and the conversation revolved around the details of the position, the company, and pay. I was invited to come in for an in person interview to meet with three people from the department. I had a great talk with all three of them and I felt confident that I would make it to the last round. Unfortunately afterwards I received an email letting me know that I would not move on to the final round but it was one of the best interviews I've been to as they never left me guessing about the timeline of the process and actually got back to me when they said they would.

Interview Questions