Ebix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Ebix in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation Details – Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff Interview

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff
Park City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ebix in January 2013.

Interview Details – started off small and worked my way into PM position. earned degree and certifications. was provided with opportunities for growth and experience.

Interview Question – what motivates you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview Interview

Software Engineer Interview
Hyderābād (India)

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ebix in April 2014.
Java Openings for software engineer position 2 years experience they conducted 2 rounds

1. Technical Round
2. Manager Round
3. HR Round

they are asking very basic questions and project related questions and architectures and from core java to frameworks.

Interview Question – they are some difficult questions for sql means not difficult they are confusing us thats it not that much diffcult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Ebix

Interview Details – Two Techincal Round and final HR discussion

Interview Question – Not more diffcult quite straight forward.Questions will be asked right from ur resume   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Ebix

Interview Details – Great Process
First Introductory Round, Then Technical and then Managrial and HR Round

Interview Question – Object Oriented Questions were tough, Otherwise it was cool Introo Process   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Patiala (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Ebix in January 2012.

Interview Details – it was an average process with grilling sessions of interviews..so prepare accordingly.

Interview Question – why is india a soft nation?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ebix in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for Dot Net Developer (general walk-in)
Two rounds of interview
1) Technical face 2 face
2) HR round

Interview Question – 1) Technical face 2 face
easy questions, overview of basic concepts in asp.net,c#,wcf, linq, sql server etc.
2) HR round
general introduction and directly discussion about salary.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 1) 1.5 year of service agreement (Bond)
2) very low salary than standard
3) Increment Cycle is not good (generally after 13-14 months)

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ebix in March 2011.

Interview Details – 2 technical round 1 hr round

Interview Question – what is dot net?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

CSA
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ebix in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview is very easy. 1st round is essay writing then a typing test. After that three more rounds with tl, hr and manager. They just ask me about myself and salary expectation

Negotiation Details – don't expect good salary. They will tell you that we are providing cabs and meal so we can not offer u a good salary.

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Software Quality Analyst
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ebix in February 2012.

Interview Details – Good Interview Questions but hectic interview schedule. Questions are purely on the basis of the post of application. Intervals between round of interviews are huge. Mostly three rounds are there first two rounds are technical and the third round is HR round. Answers to the question must be precise and accurate.

Interview Question – How many environments are there to execute testing process?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do you work at the same amount you are getting in previous organization?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ebix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ebix interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ebix employees and interview candidates.