Ebix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

3.1

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ebix (Park City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

started off small and worked my way into PM position. earned degree and certifications. was provided with opportunities for growth and experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation

Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went for a walking interview. 2 technical face to face rounds and last round of techno managerial plus HR round happend. After salary discussion was told that they will get back. Waiting for the to get back.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was more about jquery and basics of MVC. Nothing difficult as such.
      2nd round was also basics mostly sql and c#. like difference between union and union all. difference between == and equals(). etc.
      3rd round was more about what my current role is what all am good at. few more questions on MVC and my achievements and salary expectations.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ebix (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ebix in April 2014.
    Java Openings for software engineer position 2 years experience they conducted 2 rounds

1. Technical Round
    2. Manager Round
    3. HR Round

they are asking very basic questions and project related questions and architectures and from core java to frameworks.

Interview Questions

• they are some difficult questions for sql means not difficult they are confusing us thats it not that much diffcult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two Techincal Round and final HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Not more diffcult quite straight forward.Questions will be asked right from ur resume   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Great Process
    First Introductory Round, Then Technical and then Managrial and HR Round

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Questions were tough, Otherwise it was cool Introo Process   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied for Dot Net Developer (general walk-in)
    Two rounds of interview
    1) Technical face 2 face
    2) HR round

Interview Questions

• 1) Technical face 2 face
      easy questions, overview of basic concepts in asp.net,c#,wcf, linq, sql server etc.
      2) HR round
      general introduction and directly discussion about salary.

Answer Question

1) 1.5 year of service agreement (Bond)
    2) very low salary than standard
    3) Increment Cycle is not good (generally after 13-14 months)

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

it was a lengthy process as they were really seraching for the right points their employees should be having. And they selected on the basis of the skills and experience equally.

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

1st round - Low level technical roung, judging your comm skills
    2nd round - technical round with the Project manager, ask questions on your technical knowledge as well as from your cv
    3. HR round

No written test held.
    mostly referals are hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no, i have joined here as fresher