Ebix Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ebix (Sandy Springs, GA).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter over the phone and in Person. I spoke with the Recruiting firm about my resume and experiences and that I will be a good fit for the company. I spoke with the company personnel over the phone which went well and later heard that they wanted to meet face to face. I then met with the Company at their then headquarters which went ok. after a Month I heard back from the Recruiter that they wanted to bring me on.

Negotiation

n/a

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Park City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

started off small and worked my way into PM position. earned degree and certifications. was provided with opportunities for growth and experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation

Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer IOS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Waited around 1.30 hr for interviewer. Questions were asked related to the technology but were more what they have faced during development with uiwebview. It was a very poor experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took a week. The interviewer were very good and overall it was a good experience. There were 3 three rounds and the interaction with the hr manager was the one I have never experienced earlier.

Interview Questions

• The world map. Continents and their countries. There were normal questions on general knowledge and current news.   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went for a walking interview. 2 technical face to face rounds and last round of techno managerial plus HR round happend. After salary discussion was told that they will get back. Waiting for the to get back.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was more about jquery and basics of MVC. Nothing difficult as such. 2nd round was also basics mostly sql and c#. like difference between union and union all. difference between == and equals(). etc. 3rd round was more about what my current role is what all am good at. few more questions on MVC and my achievements and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ebix in April 2014. Java Openings for software engineer position 2 years experience they conducted 2 rounds 1. Technical Round 2. Manager Round 3. HR Round they are asking very basic questions and project related questions and architectures and from core java to frameworks.

Interview Questions

• they are some difficult questions for sql means not difficult they are confusing us thats it not that much diffcult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two Techincal Round and final HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Not more diffcult quite straight forward.Questions will be asked right from ur resume   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Great Process First Introductory Round, Then Technical and then Managrial and HR Round

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Questions were tough, Otherwise it was cool Introo Process   Answer Question