Ebix Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ebix

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ebix (New Delhi (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

I had just 1 interview with a Panel of 2 interviewer. The intvw went well but I think they needed someone who can spend like 16-18 hrs in office as the team to manage was pretty large 40-70 people, included a lot of travel. Most of the quesions they asked were about People and Team management. One particular question: Leaving apart the standard methods of Recognition, Appreciation, how would you motivate ur team, tell us some innovative ideas.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate the team of 70 people, tell us some innovative ideas except recognition and appreciation.   Answer Question
    • Tell us something about urself except education and Career/Job?   Answer Question