Ebusinessware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ebusinessware in June 2010.

Interview Details – Several meetings with management, then senior management, then offer negotiations, then background checks.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with India-based firms in the USA?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave a little on the benefits, but did not negotiate on the salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ebusinessware in July 2010.

Interview Details – Responded to an online ad for Sales leaders. Initial email and phone interactions were with an outside recruiter who had been retained by the firm. Next was an informal interview with the person I would be reporting to, followed with an in-person interview with three directors and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What about your expertise leads you to believe this position will be suited to you, both in challenge and in producing the desired results?   Answer Question
  • How will you expand the story of eBusinessware to those who only know the company by its clients, without direct experience from our analysts?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Without revealing confidential details I can share the company was fair and offered a transparent view of what was available right from the start of the discussions on compensation package. Only two rounds were required and what was finally accepted was within the range I had been seeking, and that the company had originally shared for this position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ebusinessware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ebusinessware Director of Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ebusinessware employees and interview candidates.