Ebusinessware

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ebusinessware

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ebusinessware in July 2010.

Responded to an online ad for Sales leaders. Initial email and phone interactions were with an outside recruiter who had been retained by the firm. Next was an informal interview with the person I would be reporting to, followed with an in-person interview with three directors and the CEO.

Interview Questions
    • What about your expertise leads you to believe this position will be suited to you, both in challenge and in producing the desired results?   Answer Question
    • How will you expand the story of eBusinessware to those who only know the company by its clients, without direct experience from our analysts?   Answer Question
    Without revealing confidential details I can share the company was fair and offered a transparent view of what was available right from the start of the discussions on compensation package. Only two rounds were required and what was finally accepted was within the range I had been seeking, and that the company had originally shared for this position.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ebusinessware in June 2010.

Several meetings with management, then senior management, then offer negotiations, then background checks.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with India-based firms in the USA?   Answer Question
    They gave a little on the benefits, but did not negotiate on the salary.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ebusinessware in February 2012.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers are challenged to dive deep and ask the same line of questioning in a different way in order to identify your true strengths.   Answer Question
    no negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Ebusinessware in December 2010.

once i got the call, i was ready for interview rounds with hr, client and any other personnel. there was a cursory telephonic interview, followed by interviews with client HR and reporting manager. A skill set test was mailed, which was time bound. I completed it and was called by reporting manager (client-side) with result. Then, everything was quiet for well over a month. I had to follow up with HR(EBW) who reported client needed more time. An videoconference round of interview was set, details for which were not supplied right till the last minute, leaving me panicking and frantically calling EBW. post the round, they needed another10 days to send a soft copy offer, advising me to join at the client site- the address for which was again not supplied right till a day before I was to join- once again,i had to do the follow ups to wrangle it out of the flibertygibbits that seemed to 'handle' the show. Final offer letter came a week after I joined, HR documents never did come through at all.

Interview Questions
    • why did you take a break after your last job   View Answer
    no negotiation...a take it or leave it offer. I had to take a pay cut to join, which they refused to concede/condone...once again palming off the clients denial as the excuse.