Eby-Brown Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. In the first one it was just a phone interview that seemed to be if you would be a good fit for the company. The second interview was with the chief executives and lasted about a hour.

New Business Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eby-Brown.

Emails, Phone calls, in person interview, meeting with HR manager, online personality testing. I met with several managers to evaluate my ability to do the position and then they had me job shadow a few different people to see if I would like the job. I met with some current employees and had some discussions.

Warehouse Picker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Eby-Brown in May 2014.

Interview was very simple. The people giving the interview asked a few simple questions asked me about my availability, and asked me to take a short simple test. A very easy hiring process overall.

General Warehouse Interview

Filled out an application on site. Received a call two weeks later to schedule an interview. The actual interview was performed by a woman seemed to only have canned answers. My questions were met with vague answers or went unanswered. There was also a quick written test, similar to an IQ test.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. It was mostly a recitation of my application and a few general facts about the company.   Answer Question

I was skeptical of the company to begin with and the woman with whom I interviewed was kind but less than impressive, bordering on unprofessional. At the end of the interview I was offered a position but I told her I wasn't prepared to accept just yet.

Buyer Replenishment Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Met with three people in the company. Then they sat me for an excel, word and IQ test. Overall, the testing part was most greuling

Retail Category Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eby-Brown in October 2011.

Manager was very mean and cruel with responses. Has no people skills

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ypsilanti, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eby-Brown in August 2011.

Recommended by a friends; filled out a paper application at the warehouse office; received a phone call within the week and scheduled an interview; interview included a talk with hr hiring manager and a timed test.

None

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eby-Brown.

Always ask if there are any inside candidates that are being interviewed for the position - if they are - don't bother interviewing as they always hire within. I know this as I have been on 5 interviews for different departments.

Worked for Eby-Brown? Contribute to the Community!