Ecampus.com

Ecampus.com Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecampus.com

Full Time Employee Interview

Called in for an interview, called in for a second interview with the CEO with lasted 10 minutes (5 of which he was on a phone call) which he arrived for 20 minutes late, hired over a month later after I called twice to see if there was any progress.

Interview Questions
    • Can you do some free work for us first so we can see how good you are?   Answer Question
    They offered me less than I was making at my job, and I negotiated to make a little more.

IT/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ecampus.com in July 2013.

I did a telephone interview with them. The guy really didn't seem interested in me from the get-go. He only told me what they were doing and asked if I had ever done that before. It was clearly laid out on my resume that I had. He would cut me off when I gave examples as if he was annoyed with my experience and would start talking about himself. I got the feeling he was an insecure type guy that would be hard to work with and would never give you credit or help you advance because of his insecurities. When I was speaking about my experience he would cut me off and say "yeah I used to be a CIO of xyz and did this that and the other". I mean who cares? And while it was clear that I was over qualified for the job he really didn't seem to be 1) experienced at interviewing and 2) know where to take the interview as he didn't know what he wanted to get from it. So the interviewed just rambled on for about 45 minutes and the he abruptly thanked me for my time and said he had lots of interviews to conduct. He seemed to immature to be heading up a department, which is what he said he was prompted to do . . . create this department and fully staff it. I don't expect to ever hear from the guy again and if I did I doubt I would accept any offers because as I said he seems like someone that would not be nice to work with.

Interview Questions
    • None. They were all generic. We want to do x. Have you done x?   View Answer