Echo Global Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy. Talked about myself and my logistics experience. 2 phone interviews, first with recruiter which are mostly behavioral questions. Then phone interview with Branch Operations Manager and new Operations Manager. Couple questions and was Operations Manager immediately invited into in person interview. Young managements and although it will be nice to work with, other than them being with the company for a couple years, they don't have that much more experience than you do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy negotiation. Very small increase and couldn't meet me with $1,000 short of my minimum salary requirement. I accepted because was convinced Bonus would take me there.

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

They have for interviews. They ask you the same thing in each one so they should have knocked it out at once. Once the girl i was supposed to interview with didn't show up so i had to go back a third time which wasn't fair to me. The people are nice though. I interviewed for enterprise and they hired me for regular so I didn't meet the people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good pay. HR dept is nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Shadowed someone that was in the position being interviewed for. Interviewed with potential direct manager and account manager. Overall interview took about 2 and half hours. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

I let HR know the amount i needed in order to leave previous role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring team calls with a phone interview first and then sets up a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to budge. Hiring team does not have ability to negotiate it