Echo Global Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview Details – The interview process was fast, easy & very unintimidating. I received a phone call after recruiters found my resume online. We chatted briefly before I was set up for an interview for later that week. I was greeted promptly and escorted to a meeting room where I met with HR, and the department manager. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and I was offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. I did sense that the group I was possibly joining wasn't very cohesive; that assumption was correct.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any negotiating. Echo refused to give a salary range so I dug my heels in & refused to give a number as well during the interview. The offer was about what I expected with the possibility of bonuses.

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!