Echo Global Logistics

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Architect Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone Interview with contract recruiter representing the company. The person was not prepared and first ignored a previously scheduled interview and then re-scheduled after I sent an email about the originally scheduled interview. The interview was the most offensive I have encountered in my 30+ years work experience. I was told I may not be "modern" enough so beware if you are over 40 years of age. If you take a look at their website you will find most employees are much younger.

Interview Question – Explain something you have architectected and what did it look like?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Echo Global Logistics

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Echo Global Logistics Videos

Echo Global Logistics – Why Work for Us?

Take a look at the future of logistics... take a look at Echo. Driven, energetic and motivated – the Echo team is made of like minded individuals with one common thread, an opportunity to jumpstart a career at a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Echo Global Logistics Enterprise Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Echo Global Logistics employees and interview candidates.