Echo Global Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Atlanta, GA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred to Echo by a current employee in Chicago and was contacted by a HR rep 2 days after submitting an application. I went through 3 phone interviews, the first two with the same HR rep and the final one with the hiring director; all were easy and straight forward. After that, I was invited to the Atlanta office where I did two 1:1 interviews, one with the hiring director I had spoken with earlier and the other with the office manager. The hiring director pretty much went through a slide show and I didnt really learn anything new since the slides repeated what I had learned on the phone. The office manager asked some basic questions and told me they would get back to me on Monday (it was Friday). After waiting a week and hearing nothing, it took 3 emails and 2 calls just to get a rejection email. Everything had gone well but it really put me off that I had to jump through so many hoops just to get an email from such an established company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a basic day at your last job.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you were knocked down and bounced back (asked in both 1:1 interviews).   Answer Question

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!