Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers at one time. They asked me a few questions about myself and then asked about my experience and my work ethics. They asked me why I chose to apply to their company. We Discussed hours of availability and they walked me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them what I thought was my biggest achievement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different employees within a two week span. They were very laid back phone calls asking about myself and why I was interested in the job. I then got asked to interview in person. I got a tour of the building then met with a manager and then got the opportunity to shadow a current operations specialist. After the shadow, I interviewed with another manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email she attached the job description and asked me to reply if I was interested in setting up a phone interview. I responded to confirm a phone interview. My phone interview was on time and went fantastic, I was invited to set up an in person interview at the end of the call. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What is something you didn't like in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I recieved an email to do an over the phone interview. She was impressed, so i was invited for an in person interview. Sat with operations manager and another manager. Then i shadowed a nice young lady named emily. Now im just waiting on a call back. The enviroment is so fresh and fun looking. Seems to be a great company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I havent got offered the job as of yet, hopefully I will.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First they called me for a phone interview and then they scheduled a in person interview like two weeks later which then I went to is about hour and a half of an interview and then a shadow and then another interview and then they said they would get back to me in a few days

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical phone screening interview then was promptly scheduled for an in person. Got shown around the office and participated in shadowing before in the interview started. Interview was pretty laid back. Most of the actually time in the interview was spent listening to what the company does and what the job would entail.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone interview started off like any other interview, with just some general background questions and questions about the job hunt. A lot of the questions were very similar in nature and it made me feel like I was repeating myself over and over. I didn't feel the interviewer was really listening to what I had to say and I heard email being refreshed in the background about 2-3 times.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Found the job through indeed and applied. Got a call a few days later as a 'feeler'' interview and moved on to a face-to-face interview. I was brought in and after a tour of the office I shadowed a Carrier Sales Rep and got to listen to a few phone calls. After the shadow, I went through the basic interview Q and A. All in all it was a short process which I feel is contributed to the fact that it was the Friday before Memorial Day. Waiting to hear back now.

Operation Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Got a Pulse? You got a job. They were only interested in putting a warm body into a seat. They do not want your feed back or for you to think.

Interview Questions

Echo Global Logistics Response

May 28, 2015 – Talent Sourcing Specialist

Thanks for sharing your experience interviewing with Echo. It is disappointing to hear your perception of the process, our company culture is important to us and we hire people that will be both the ... More

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Typical interview process. After you apply online there will be a phone interview. After the phone interview there will be an in person interview. The last step is another in-person interview and shadowing the carrier or customer sales department. Background check, no drug test.