Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

First you have a phone interview. Then they have you meet with a variety of people to test your personality and question how you would handle situations (standard). You have to take a personality test as well. Be prepared to be there for a few hours for your in person interview because if they like you, they will have you keep meeting with management and possibly talk about options moving forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a tough situation where your customer was upset because something went wrong with their shipment?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Interviewing process was very easy. First there is the phone interview which is pretty basic and after that they'll invite you to one of their offices to shadow a current sales person for about a half hour. After the shadow, you'll be interviewed by someone in HR and in my interview I was asked questions more about my past and character. The second and last interview is when they ask a bit more complicated questions but nothing to dramatic.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online at their website. Got email from corporate recruiter to set up a phone interview. We talked on the phone for about 20 mins, it looked like she did not read my resume. Pretty standard questions from manual. Got an email two weeks later saying they chose someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I recieved an email to do an over the phone interview. She was impressed, so i was invited for an in person interview. Sat with operations manager and another manager. Then i shadowed a nice young lady named emily. Now im just waiting on a call back. The enviroment is so fresh and fun looking. Seems to be a great company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I havent got offered the job as of yet, hopefully I will.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers at one time. They asked me a few questions about myself and then asked about my experience and my work ethics. They asked me why I chose to apply to their company. We Discussed hours of availability and they walked me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them what I thought was my biggest achievement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First they called me for a phone interview and then they scheduled a in person interview like two weeks later which then I went to is about hour and a half of an interview and then a shadow and then another interview and then they said they would get back to me in a few days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different employees within a two week span. They were very laid back phone calls asking about myself and why I was interested in the job. I then got asked to interview in person. I got a tour of the building then met with a manager and then got the opportunity to shadow a current operations specialist. After the shadow, I interviewed with another manager.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews: one from the corporate office in Chicago. Another from the actual branch manager in Atlanta. Finally an in-person interview with the Branch Manager of Atlanta and the VP of sales from Chicago.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI).

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. 2 phone interviews than a final on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other more experienced canidates?   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview started with one of the corporate recruiters calling and chatting with me for 15 minutes or so about the position. I came from another transportation company, so I was really receptive to what she was saying. After two phone interviews I came into the job shadow with a good idea of what I was getting myself into. The manager at the time (2011) was not very easy to read and asked some very basic questions. When I sat down for the shadow with a senior rep, I was able to loosen up a bit. The interview process feels a little like you are running the gauntlet, but once it’s all said and done, you leave knowing exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Interview Questions

• Coming from the same industry, I was asked, “If you left your previous company, why do you think you would like it here?”   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time there wasn't any negotiation phase. In 2012 the process changed and it’s on the table for discussion now.