Echo Global Logistics

Echo Global Logistics Logistics Sales Trainee Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics in January 2013.

met recruiter and sales person at career fair, was contacted a couple weeks later for a phone interview, then set up for me to go to the office where I met with same recruiter, shadowed a rep who was really cool and funny and then met two managers, "final interview" on the phone with the head of HR in the Chicago headquarters then got a background check and the offer a couple weeks later

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you failed at a task and what you learned from it.   Answer Question
they asked me questions about my other offers with diff companies-appears most kids right out of school get $35k but some who have more experience can get up to $40k? have different training classes and can choose. commission plan seems legit-uncapped-and can make bank in few years. they said expect the first year to be a brutal ramp up phase and it kind of takes awhile but get out what you put in sort of thing so worth it- im confident in my abilities so seems like a great gig

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics in February 2012.

I came across Echo Global at a college career fair, and it seemed like a young, fun place to start my career, so I emailed the recruiter I met at the fair and received an email to set up a phone interview a few days later.

Phone interview consisted of "typical" interview questions such as "Why our company?" and "What are three characteristics you think it takes to be successful in sales?"

I received an email a few days later inviting me in for a one on one interview in the Chicago office. I was interviewed by two employees, one after the other, and then shadowed an employee for about 15 minutes. The second employee who interviewed me fired one question after the other and seemed to give little consideration to my answers, which threw me off a bit.

Logistics Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in August 2012.

The process included a phone interview and then two one-on-one interviews. One was with someone from HR the other was with the branch manager. I then shaddowed someone in the position that I had applied for. Overall it was a pretty quick and easy process but the job looked boring.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview process was pretty straight forward. First a phone interview where the interviewer spoke too fast I had to ask her numerous times to please repeat herself. All I could hear was typing in the background and she seemed to not pay any attention to what I was telling her. Received an e-mail stating they wanted to meet in person. 2 hour time period where I met with the same recruiter and had the same issues. She could answer any of the questions I had for her on the company which came off as really unprofessional. Met with the manager who was a little more personable. Spoke about my current/past jobs more than getting to know my personality and interest in the position they were looking for.

From what I've heard you only get hired in if you know someone. Environment was very unprofessional and lacked passion for what their jobs really were.

Unprofessional

Logistics Sales Trainee Interview

Was contacted via email and set up an initial phone interview. HR employee never contacted me and was forced to email them requesting a second interview time. An interview time as set up and was failed to be contacted again.

Logistics Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

The initial process involved two phone interviews, one from the HR rep in the corporate office and one from the HR rep in the regional office where I was applying to work. Each phone interview consisted of basic behavioral based questions and I also had to walk them through my resume. They lasted about 15 minutes each.