Echo Global Logistics

Echo Global Logistics Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Echo Global Logistics in June 2010.

The interview went very well on my part, or I thought it did. The only part that was not appealing was that the girl was very distracted or it was her 100th interview of the day. She stumbled on the "script" and was not able to answer the questions that I asked. I am still confused why companies hire recruiters that do not know anything about the business world to hire for their company. I would love to know how many qualified candidates are passed on daily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interviewing process was very easy. First there is the phone interview which is pretty basic and after that they'll invite you to one of their offices to shadow a current sales person for about a half hour. After the shadow, you'll be interviewed by someone in HR and in my interview I was asked questions more about my past and character. The second and last interview is when they ask a bit more complicated questions but nothing to dramatic.

Interview Questions