Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions in Troy, MI

2.0

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI).

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. 2 phone interviews than a final on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other more experienced canidates?   Answer Question

Logistics Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI).

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. First a phone interview where the interviewer spoke too fast I had to ask her numerous times to please repeat herself. All I could hear was typing in the background and she seemed to not pay any attention to what I was telling her. Received an e-mail stating they wanted to meet in person. 2 hour time period where I met with the same recruiter and had the same issues. She could answer any of the questions I had for her on the company which came off as really unprofessional. Met with the manager who was a little more personable. Spoke about my current/past jobs more than getting to know my personality and interest in the position they were looking for. From what I've heard you only get hired in if you know someone. Environment was very unprofessional and lacked passion for what their jobs really were.

Unprofessional

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

First interview over the phone with HR at HQ in Chicago. Second interview with branch manager in the Troy office. Third interview was with HR again in Chicago over the phone. They made me an offer and sent me an offer letter then called me two weeks later and said that they weren't going to offer me the job because they decided they weren't hiring. They then called me back a week later and said they would hire me. I was the black sheep in the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. It was a pretty normal conversation. You are being interviewed by people in their mid to late 20s with hardly any managerial experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever. Take it or leave it mentality.