Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Echo Global Logistics
- Carrier Sales Representative (19)
- Client Sales Representative (14)
- Inside Sales (10)
- National Account Manager (6)
- Logistics Sales Trainee (6)
- Operations Specialist (5)
- Account Executive (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Logistics Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- National Account Manager/Inside Sales (1)
- Sales Position- Dallas (1)
- Logistics Sales (1)
- Operation Support (1)
- Trucking Inside Sales (1)
- Freight Broker - Inside Sales (1)
- Computer Support Manager (1)
- National Sales Representative (1)
- Internship (1)
- Operations (1)
- .NET Developer (1)
- .NET Software Developer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Accounts Receivable (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Entry Level Sales (1)
- Sales Account Executive (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI).
Pretty easy interview process. 2 phone interviews than a final on-site interview.
- Why should we choose you over other more experienced canidates? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI).
Interview process was pretty straight forward. First a phone interview where the interviewer spoke too fast I had to ask her numerous times to please repeat herself. All I could hear was typing in the background and she seemed to not pay any attention to what I was telling her. Received an e-mail stating they wanted to meet in person. 2 hour time period where I met with the same recruiter and had the same issues. She could answer any of the questions I had for her on the company which came off as really unprofessional. Met with the manager who was a little more personable. Spoke about my current/past jobs more than getting to know my personality and interest in the position they were looking for. From what I've heard you only get hired in if you know someone. Environment was very unprofessional and lacked passion for what their jobs really were.
- Explain your job search process Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI) in November 2011.
First interview over the phone with HR at HQ in Chicago. Second interview with branch manager in the Troy office. Third interview was with HR again in Chicago over the phone. They made me an offer and sent me an offer letter then called me two weeks later and said that they weren't going to offer me the job because they decided they weren't hiring. They then called me back a week later and said they would hire me. I was the black sheep in the process.
- Nothing out of the ordinary. It was a pretty normal conversation. You are being interviewed by people in their mid to late 20s with hardly any managerial experience. Answer Question
No negotiation whatsoever. Take it or leave it mentality.