Echo Incorporated

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
West Fargo, ND

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Echo Incorporated in April 2009.

Interview Details – There was a short phone interview after which an on-site interview was arranged.
The interview itself took no more than 2 hours including a skill test. Their main language is Python -- which I rock at -- so it was easy. They asked the usual interview questions about experience and problem solving. I got a tour of the manufacturing plant.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Echo Incorporated in June 2009.

Interview Details – Typical Process -

Job was posted on internet. Got a phone call. made the cut then had personal interviews with HR / VP of Marketing and a Product Manager. Did not make the final cut.

Company concerns that I was over qualified. I really wanted the position as Echo is a very good company and line of work seemed extremely interesting.

In the course of the interviewing process I learned that over 200 resumes were received (many more but 200 had qualification match) Phone interviews were 8. Personal interviews were 4. Final cut was down to 2.

Also per HR company was very stable except for some turnover in Marketing group - this is normal.

Interview Question – Why would you want to do this job based upon a more diverse background?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Echo Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Echo Incorporated interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Echo Incorporated employees and interview candidates.