Echo Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

Interview

Two phone interview with two different employees. Both women and very nice, never got past the second interview so I don't know what happens next. I have a neighbor that works there and this didn't help me get an offer, just a foot in the door.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Echo (Chicago, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, 2 days later received a phone call to set up interview. Went to a 1 on 1, 2 days later received offer.

Interview Questions

Didn't feel I was a good fit.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Echo in March 2011.

Interview

They reviewed my resume and asked me about my work experience. Gave me a few scenarios of how I would handle different scenarios when dealing with a customer.

Interview Questions

• If a customer seems reluctant but interested what would be your strategy to convince the potential client to use a service or product?   Answer Question