Echo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

Client Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a phone screen with basic interview questions. The interview took about 15 minutes. During the interview a recruiter asks you questions read from a script. Very brief, but not very personable.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two phone interview with two different employees. Both women and very nice, never got past the second interview so I don't know what happens next. I have a neighbor that works there and this didn't help me get an offer, just a foot in the door.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo (Chicago, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, 2 days later received a phone call to set up interview. Went to a 1 on 1, 2 days later received offer.

Interview Questions

Didn't feel I was a good fit.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo in March 2011.

Interview

They reviewed my resume and asked me about my work experience. Gave me a few scenarios of how I would handle different scenarios when dealing with a customer.

Interview Questions

• If a customer seems reluctant but interested what would be your strategy to convince the potential client to use a service or product?   Answer Question