EchoStar

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EchoStar in April 2013.

Interview Details – - Call from Hiring Manager
- 1-1 nterview

Interview Question – - None as such   Answer Question

Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EchoStar.

Interview Details – Spoke to person in career fair, got reccommendation for particular position. Applied and got interview.

Interview Question – Asked about projects, interests and described the daily roles   View Answer

Interviewed at EchoStar

Interview Details – Campus interview with hiring manager. They came to my school and asked about my programming experience, work experience, and just got to know me. As an entry level engineer with good grades, they just wanted to ensure I would be a good fit personality wise.

Interview Question – Tell me about your programming or software experience/history.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EchoStar in March 2009.

Interview Details – This is an interview for Hardware Engineering Intern for Echostar. It was very behavioral. Was asked questions related my resume only.

Interview Question – What are your weakness and strengths?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EchoStar.

Interview Details – Asked questions about background in C/PHP/MySQL, and looked/corrected a sample of C code. Interviewers were not strict about knowledge needed, just general concepts and willingness to learn.

Interview Question – Given C code sample and correct if needed.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EchoStar in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was being interviewed for an electrical engineering internship. The interviewer was a software person and did not remember anything from hardware so did not know what to talk about.

Interview Question – Describe a conflict with a team-mate.   Answer Question

Worked for EchoStar? Contribute to the Community!