EchoStar Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EchoStar in April 2013.

- Call from Hiring Manager
- 1-1 nterview

Other Interview Reviews for EchoStar

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at EchoStar.

Spoke to person in career fair, got reccommendation for particular position. Applied and got interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about projects, interests and described the daily roles   View Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Campus interview with hiring manager. They came to my school and asked about my programming experience, work experience, and just got to know me. As an entry level engineer with good grades, they just wanted to ensure I would be a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your programming or software experience/history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EchoStar in March 2009.

This is an interview for Hardware Engineering Intern for Echostar. It was very behavioral. Was asked questions related my resume only.

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EchoStar.

Asked questions about background in C/PHP/MySQL, and looked/corrected a sample of C code. Interviewers were not strict about knowledge needed, just general concepts and willingness to learn.

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EchoStar in September 2009.

Was being interviewed for an electrical engineering internship. The interviewer was a software person and did not remember anything from hardware so did not know what to talk about.

Interview Questions

Worked for EchoStar? Contribute to the Community!