EchoStar Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EchoStar.

Interview

Spoke to person in career fair, got reccommendation for particular position. Applied and got interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about projects, interests and described the daily roles   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EchoStar

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview with hiring manager. They came to my school and asked about my programming experience, work experience, and just got to know me. As an entry level engineer with good grades, they just wanted to ensure I would be a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your programming or software experience/history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EchoStar (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

- Call from Hiring Manager
    - 1-1 nterview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EchoStar (Denver, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

This is an interview for Hardware Engineering Intern for Echostar. It was very behavioral. Was asked questions related my resume only.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EchoStar.

Interview

Asked questions about background in C/PHP/MySQL, and looked/corrected a sample of C code. Interviewers were not strict about knowledge needed, just general concepts and willingness to learn.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EchoStar in September 2009.

Interview

Was being interviewed for an electrical engineering internship. The interviewer was a software person and did not remember anything from hardware so did not know what to talk about.