Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EchoStar
- Software Engineer (8)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Software Engineer I (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Engineer I (3)
- Embedded Software Engineer (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Human Resources Representative (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Spacecraft Intern (1)
- Master Sales Coach (1)
- Graduate Software Engineering (1)
- Techniciam (1)
- Embedded C Engineer (1)
- RF Engineer (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- Marketing Communications Manager (1)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
- Technical Support Representative I (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Technical Specialist II (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Lead Engineering Technician (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- Sustaining Engineer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
Software Engineer I Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at EchoStar.
applied in the career fair and got a call for interview within a week. The interview was good. Hiring team was pretty friendly and not at all intimidating. Asked questions based on C. Tested solving skills.
- based on data structures and linked lists Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for EchoStar
Software Engineer I InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at EchoStar in February 2010.
Initial screening of candidate at Career fair and then interview the next day. The Interview was basic round with discussions about my resume and basic C such as semaphores, mutex, threads and processes.
Software Engineer I InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at EchoStar in May 2008.
Real easy going. Group of 4 people. Not too bad skills test on whiteboard. Basic questions about CS stuff from college.
- BIG-O notation Answer Question