EchoStar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sustaining Engineer Interview

Sustaining Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EchoStar in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and after sometime got an email saying that a manager would like to do a phone interview. It took some days to set up the interview time. The interview was to be about a week from the initial contact. There was some confusion with the time zone difference, so had to reschedule. At the end of the interview, the manager told me that if I do not get any response in 2 weeks, that means I am no longer considered for further interviews. By then, I figured it was the end of the road for me.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EchoStar

Worked for EchoStar? Contribute to the Community!

EchoStar Videos

EchoStar – Why Work for Us?

EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite operations and video delivery solutions. EchoStar’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Hughes, is the world's leading provider of satellite broadband… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EchoStar Sustaining Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EchoStar employees and interview candidates.