EchoStar Interview Questions in Wyoming

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.7

Program Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EchoStar (Cheyenne, WY) in September 2011.

Interview

Excellent Interview. Very knowledge and personable. The position seems overwhelming and was able to talk through the details with the interviewers. Had a tour of the buildings. Quite easy going.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EchoStar (Cheyenne, WY) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews last around an hour each. After the second interview I made numerous attempts to speak to someone regarding the position without any luck. The managing engineer kept saying he would call back, but that they were extremely busy.

Interview Questions

• Describe the communications protocol used for satellite communication.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at EchoStar (Cheyenne, WY) in April 2010.

Interview

Very informal, took 6 months of me calling every week to get information out of the company. Simple face to face interview with them concentrating on my team work skills rather than technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Was I looking to stay at the company longer than a year or two. I informed them that would depend on how the environment and job satisfaction was, and if compensation was adequate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They just told me what they were offering, no negotiation.