EchoStar Interview Questions & Reviews in Wyoming

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EchoStar in September 2011.

Excellent Interview. Very knowledge and personable. The position seems overwhelming and was able to talk through the details with the interviewers. Had a tour of the buildings. Quite easy going.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at EchoStar in April 2010.

Very informal, took 6 months of me calling every week to get information out of the company. Simple face to face interview with them concentrating on my team work skills rather than technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • Was I looking to stay at the company longer than a year or two. I informed them that would depend on how the environment and job satisfaction was, and if compensation was adequate.   View Answer
    They just told me what they were offering, no negotiation.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EchoStar in January 2011.

I had two phone interviews last around an hour each. After the second interview I made numerous attempts to speak to someone regarding the position without any luck. The managing engineer kept saying he would call back, but that they were extremely busy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the communications protocol used for satellite communication.   Answer Question

Worked for EchoStar? Contribute to the Community!